Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11

Wow...lets see. This isnt exactly my first experiance with blogging, but it'll be my first time in a while so bare with me. Today is September 11th, as you all probably know. I'm not going to go into all the 'so many lives were changed' cliche, because everyone's heard it a million times; but know this, I am a Marine, and the events that transpired on that day eight years ago definatly had a lot to do with my decision to join. So, and I know that the days already gone, but just take a moment and reflect a bit on what it means to you to be an American citizen.

On another note, today was my girlfriend and I's one year anniversary, and since shes the only one who is going to read this anyway, I'll go ahead and say that I love you beyond what words can describe. Now I know that I'm not always the perfect boyfriend, and my job takes me further away from you than I'd like, but know that no matter what happens, no matter how far away from you I end up, that nothing can ever change the way I feel about you.

Today at work was...typical. After a good- but rather unorganized- training evoultion, we sat around for literally four hours. Im not sure why I'm complaining about this, because I am in fact in the United States Marine Corps, and should expect nothing less, but its fucking frustrating.

This was somewhat of a short post I know, and KK since, again, I know you're the only person reading this, I'll go ahead and appologize to you, but Its been a long day, and I really wanna take a shower. Heh. So I'm going to close out tomorrow, but I'll say this, Sunday is the final practice before CPA takes their game up to the Hollister RPL event, so I'll have more to post about that on Sunday afternoon.

I love you.

Happy Anniversary.

Nickk.

1 comment:

  1. i love you too babe.
    i know you job is hectic..
    but soon you will be with me for good.
    -kk

    ReplyDelete